Jang Geun Suk
All posts and stories are owned by respective posters from janggeunsuk.motionforum.net , Anyone caught copying our posts will be REPRIMANDED, AVOID STEALING OF POSTS. Please take note that ALL POSTS are purely FOR ENTERTAINMENT Purposes and ALL comments are PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY. If you don't like me, then don't GO HERE. Mind your OWN business, OK

Let's share stories, adventures and most especially latest news about our Beloved Jang Geun Suk. Keep it up and, Jang Geun Suk is Waiting for You!...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jang Geun Suk
All posts and stories are owned by respective posters from janggeunsuk.motionforum.net , Anyone caught copying our posts will be REPRIMANDED, AVOID STEALING OF POSTS. Please take note that ALL POSTS are purely FOR ENTERTAINMENT Purposes and ALL comments are PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY. If you don't like me, then don't GO HERE. Mind your OWN business, OK

Let's share stories, adventures and most especially latest news about our Beloved Jang Geun Suk. Keep it up and, Jang Geun Suk is Waiting for You!...
Jang Geun Suk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Jang Geun Suk Fan Page

You are not connected. Please login or register

JANG GEUN SUK UPDATES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JANG GEUN SUK UPDATES Empty JANG GEUN SUK UPDATES Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

POST NEWS,STORY ABOUT JANG GEUN SUK
JANG GEUN SUK UPDATES Jang-geun-suk

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

https://janggeunsuk.darkbb.com

Admin

Admin
Admin

JANG GEUN SUK UPDATES 6a00d4142f67226a470123de1a3d2a860d-500pi

Only one news outlet is reporting this, but Jang Geun-seok has reportedly been finalized as the lead in the Korean movie version of You’re My Pet, a remake of Japanese drama Kimi wa petto. The movie had gone through an earlier casting round and selected Kim Hyun-joong as the cute “pet” to a fashion-editor careerwoman, a role that was once rumored to be Su Ae’s.

According to Star News, Jang has decided on the role and is currently finalizing the details. An A-list actress (yet-unnamed) is the top contender for the female lead, and once the rest of the casting is made official, the movie will begin filming.

This ought to be interesting — back when Kim Hyun-joong was supposedly headlining, I had been turned off because his acting is SO inadequate that it even got in the way of my finding him physically attractive; in Boys Before Flowers, my annoyance with the acting spilled over into annoyance with the character. But Jang Geun-seok is not only pretty, he’s got comic chops as well as dramatic ones. Plus, there’s the fun trivia tidbit of Jang taking over this role from Kim considering that he had initially wanted to play the Ji-hoo role in Boys Before Flowers (which, of course, eventually went to Kim).

(The source article says Jang’s casting is a done deal, but until I see other outlets reporting this news, I’m not fully convinced this is final. For what it’s worth.)

Admin

Admin
Admin

All-around beautiful hotties are here. As if it’s not enough just to act, as if it doesn’t fulfill them enough just to sing, these selfish hotties are receiving attention through their activities that cover all genres.

Song Joong Gi is one of these leaders. A male star that is a ‘skin beauty,’ to the point where he could be qualified to publish a beauty book, he recently starred not only in a drama but is also has expanded into variety programs. Viewers will be able to see him every Sunday as he has been cast as a permanent member of the new show ‘Running Man,’ whose main MC is Yoo Jae Suk, in the SBS ‘Good Sunday’ line-up. Song Joong Gi is also currently an MC on KBS 2TV ‘Music Bank.’

His acting activities are just as good. Having received attention through dramas ‘Triple,’ ‘OBGYN,’ and others, he recently began filming for a new KBS 2TV drama ‘Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal’ and is looking forward to the release of the movie Heart, in which he was given his first main role. For many reasons, the summer of 2010 will be a busy one for Song Joong Gi.

Big Bang’s TOP is a case where he started out as a singer and expanded his horizons through acting. TOP, who had been receiving overwhelming love from fangirls as the rapper of a talented idol group, displayed his acting ability as a student soldier in the movie Into the Gunfire, which was released last month. In this production set against the background of a true story, TOP showcased stable acting along with his seniors Cha Seung Won, Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Seung Woo, and others, and showed his potential as an actor.

At the same time, he is also taking part in busy activities as a singer. Last month, TOP released his solo song ‘Turn It Up’ as a digital single and took over the number one spot on music charts. Though his solo activities is later than those of the other Big Bang members, the reaction of ‘Big Bang as usual,’ ‘TOP, as expected’ is circulating.

Handsome star Jang Geun Suk’s activities are no less. Jang Geun Suk received admiration from fangirls and fans of the original comic as he was cast as the main role in the movie You Pet, which became the hot topic ever since news of its rush production. Quiety fortifying his position as an actor through the drama ‘Beethoven Virus,’ movie The Murder of Lee Tae Won, and others, he is on his way to strengthening his hottie-image through the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ and now You Pet.

Jang Geun Suk is, as expected, showing off activities that include all of dramas, movies, and song. Having transformed into a rocker in the movie A Wonderful Life, he is the owner of the formidable talent behind background music for CFs, and several songs off the ‘Beethoven Virus’ and ‘You’re Beautiful’ soundtracks. This past May, he worked with Hyorin of girl group Sistar on a CF soundtrack and released it as a digital single. His name is associated with no less than six digital singles.

The activities of these all-around beauties have become even more lively as idol group members have recently tried their hands at acting. Not to mention all-around beautiful hotties SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong who recently joined forces with Bae Yong Joon, singers-turned-actors DBSK members You-Know Yunho, Mickey Yoochun, Hero Jae Joong, and 2PM’s Taecyeon. With plenty of talent and greed, the expectations for how far the activities of these blessed beauties are high.

Source: starnews
Translation: seungie@tumblr

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/07/top-jang-geun-suk-song-joong-giall.html#ixzz0zX65I3Nu

Admin

Admin
Admin

The main cast of “Mary Stayed Out All Night” got together on November 3rd at the press conference before the drama’s premiere next Monday.

Moon Geun Young, when asked about her thoughts on her fellow castmate, stated, “I decided to join the drama because I liked the script and the character’s charm, but my choice was also largely dependent on Jang Geun Suk being the other leading role.”

She continued, “I’ve always wanted to work with Jang Geun Suk after seeing his dramas and films. I decided that acting with him would be sweet and said okay to the cast offer.”

Jang Geun Suk stated, “Moon Geun Young was cast right after me. I first heard of the news while at a celebratory dinner with the production company. I screamed hooray when I heard the news. I was always the maknae and played roles that were dependent on other characters. I was determined to make this drama something that Moon Geun Young and I could both make together. I was glad that we fit well together after working with her for the first filming.”

Regarding actually working together, Moon Geun Young revealed, “We’re both the same age so everything is very comfortable. He’s caring and fun.”

Jang Geun Suk returned the compliments by stating, “Her charm is her honest personality. I’m able to talk with her freely. A lot of actresses have a difficult time dealing with actors, but there’s none of that with us. We text each other after work and monitor the other’s acting.”

“Mary Stayed Out All Night” will broadcast on November 8th, replacing “Sungkyunkwan Scandal“, which ended last night, and the show also stars Kim Jae Wook and Kim Hyo Jin, among others.

for more pictues here is the website

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/jang-geun-suk-and-moon-geun-young-delighted-to-be-working-together-on-mary-stayed-out-all-night

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum